DAILY SCHOOL ROUTINE
- A typical working day commences at about 5.30 am with 30 minutes of Physical Training.
- The boys then dress up for the days’ classes. Breakfast is followed by assembly. At assembly Day Scholars join the school.
- Normal school activity continues till 2 p.m.. The Day Scholars then leave for the day.
- Mid day break for lunch is from 2 pm to 2.30 pm.
- This is followed by tutorial classes up to 4 p.m. During this period subject teachers help the children in their weak subjects.
- The children then play supervised games for an hour from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Followed by refreshment of fruits & biscuits.
- After games the boarders bathe and dress up for the evening classes.
- Five day in a week there is a study period from 6 pm. To 8 pm. Resident teachers are available to help the children with their studies at this time.
- Dinner is served at 8.15 pm. The children are then free upto 9.30 pm. when the lights are switched off.
- Students are allowed out on supervised outings only.